A few great sites that needs a special mention and misc tech Stories:
- surely the best Linux how to site out there? http://www.cyberciti.biz
- for Mysql look no further than http://www.mysqlperformanceblog.com/
- For Video tutorials https://www.cbtnuggets.com
- From all the penetration test i have seen http://www.nettitude.com provides the most user friendly report/feedback.
- "devops troubleshooting Linux server best practices" is one of the best sysadmin books i have read.
- Tools you can use to check various parts of the Linux stack
- An good site showing current security stories http://krebsonsecurity.com/
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJW8nGV4jxY Linux Performance Tools, Brendan Gregg, part 1 of 2
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdVpKx6Wmc8 Linux Performance Analysis in 60 seconds
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ik8oiQvWgo Linux Profiling at Netflix
Interesting tech stories...
accidentlal rm -rf